The latest calculation programs as well as, many years of experience with various types of thin film coatings allow our development team to find the best possible solutions for your application.
Customer specified thin film coating development and production of:
- Antireflection coatings
- Polarizing and non-polarizing beam splitters
- Narrow-band filters, cut-off filters, laser protection filters
- Laser coatings HR and AR with a high damage threshold
- Highly-reflective metallic and dielectric mirrors
- Transparent and electrically conductive coatings (ITO)
- Absorber coatings
- Bondable and solderable coatings
- All typical optical glasses, quartz, sapphire, ceramics
- Formats from a diameter of 3mm upwards, flat parts up to 1000mm in length
- As well as glass fibers, cemented substrates, crystals
- Spectral range 250nm – 5000nm, mirrors 190nm – 12µm
- Anti-reflecting and reflecting coatings, beam splitters, cut-off filters, bandpass filters, polarizers, conductive thin film coating (ITO), antiglare absorption coatings (e.g. black chrome, alternatively chrome-free), abrasion proof coatings, variable filters, bonding layers
- High laser damage thresholds (LIDT)
- Narrow coating tolerances
- ROHS compatible
We develop and produce superior coatings for the individual requirements of our customers.
We also offer coatings as etching barriers, e.g. for hydrofluoric acid, or abrasion-resistant coatings of titanium nitrite (TiN) or chromium nitrite (CrN).
Our production capabilities cover the complete range of thin film coating methods we offer.