Material Analysis and Qualification. For Design and Manufacturing.
With your individual needs in mind, various materials are used to achieve optimal results, from concept to the prototype phase all the way to volume production.
In order to satisfy the extraordinary demands of the product’s properties, these materials must comply with the highest requirements and be adapted to your needs. To do so, we employ a number of different processes to analyze and qualify materials:
Our analysis processes include
- Various microscopy technologies
- Ultrasound testing technology (scanning acoustic microscope)
- X-ray fluorescence spectrometers
- Electric measurement technology (incl. oscilloscope, high resistance meter, LCR bridge)
- Measurement and work area in climatized clean room (ISO 6 equivalent)
- Testing facility for long term and service life tests
- Material testing machine
- Materialography (separation, embedding, sample preparation)
- Diverse spectral measurement technologies combined with coating expertise
Materials are tested with regards to various physical, chemical, mechanical and technological characteristics.
Service Life Tests
The service life is estimated many times over using tests under amplified testing conditions. This allows to achieve results within a short time that are used to calculate product safety.
Nevertheless, should something break, we employ various microscopic and analytical procedures to determine the cause.
Crack formations in glass
Contact our specialists
Please choose your contact partner:
Let us call you back!