Mechanical Design. Components and Systems Engineering.
Our highly qualified engineers with many years of experience in designing mechanical systems are on hand to develop your specific system solutions. We guarantee functionality as well as the production-ready rollout of your products for the most demanding of applications.
With Unigraphics NX and Solid Works:
- Computer-aided modeling of components and assemblies
- Mechanical mounting technology for optics in all areas of application
- Photorealistic reprocessing for design studies
Finite Element Modeling (FEM)
for structural and thermal analyses - using NASTRAN, ANSYS and COMSOL:
- Simulation and analysis of the optomechanical properties of complex systems for extreme environmental requirements, for example shock, vibration, temperature, pressure, load, gravitation
- Reimplementation of the FEM results into the optical and mechanical design to verify the performance data of the environmental loads
- Application-oriented engineering, meaning comprehensive support when designing your products
- Optimization of optomechanical systems with regards to feasibility and cost
- Product qualification pursuant to common standards, e.g. ISO, MIL, DO160
- Risk management, error analyses (FMEA etc.)
Lens system explosion model
Contact our specialists
Please choose your contact partner:
Let us call you back!