Medical Technology. Health in a new light.
With decades of experience in the medical market we understand the needs of our customers and offer solutions from the initial concepts through volume production.
We make our contribution to innovations in medical technology. Especially in the segments of minimally invasive (endoscopy) and general surgery, dentistry and in the field of life sciences.
Ophthalmology applications are managed by our sister company, SwissOptic AG in Heerbrugg, Switzerland. Detailed information is available here:
Engineering and production expertise
With the development, manufacture and assembly of high-performance optical key components, opto-electronic and opto-mechanical assemblies and systems, we drive the continuous development of medical technology.
Our key technology competencies are:
- High-precision positioning (accuracy better than 1 µm)
- Cutting-edge bonding technologies, e.g. Induction soldering,
- Customer-specific metrology of optical and mechanical components
Further technological competencies in development and production:
- Lighting technology
- Cleaning technology
- Clean room technology
- Camera chip modification
OEM medical devices
At your request, we take over the conception, development and manufacture of OEM complete devices.
- 3D tooth measuring camera for our customer Dentsply Sirona
- Visualization for robotically assisted surgery
- Stereo endoscopes
- 3D viewer
- Hybrid cable (one cable for light and camera control signals)
- Light sources
- Digital stereo surgical microscopes
Based on a broad technology portfolio, our range of OEM solutions is constantly being further developed and renewed. We can offer you technology modules in the segments of imaging and data acquisition, lighting and assistive technologies. Our growing portfolio can be easily adapted to your needs.
A selection of our modules:
- Camera modules
- N-Chip prism assemblies (RGB, VIS NIR (FLE))
- Chip-on-tip assemblies
- light source modules
- Micro-optics and micro-optical arrays
- Focusing assemblies
- AR (Augmented Reality) modules
3-chip prism assembly prior to micro-positioning the sensors
Light source module
Your long-term partner - from concept to volume production
We are a specialized internationally oriented OEM supplier for medical technology and life sciences.
- Customized and market-driven solutions based on the latest technology
- Focus on quality and volume production - fast market access
- Flexible in terms of lot size, technology, vertical integration and specification changes
- Specialized, internationally oriented OEM supplier for medical technology and life sciences
- Creativity in conception and first development processes
- Global supply chain management
- Design and manufacture according to ISO 13485 and EC-Certificate of Conformity
- Track record of complete OEM solutions and key components
- After sales service in the OEM area
Contact us, together with you we will work out a solution for you and manufacture these products in series.