RGB LED Light Source for Ophthalmology. High Brightness for Ultra-Thin Fibers.
Berliner Glas has developped an innovative RGB LED light source module. With its sophisticated optical design, this light source provides a very high degree of light with the very smallest light guides. Up to 40 lumens can be emitted from one fiber with a diameter of 0.7 mm.
RGB LED Light Source Module
This light source module is suitable for ophthalmology and other diagnostic procedures for which clear, bright, and high-contrast illumination is essential. By using RGB LED, the color can be adjusted freely. This means that the smallest veins in the inner eye can be located with especially high contrast, for example. By specifically changing the color during the surgery, the doctor always has a view of the tissue he needs.
RGB LED light source module by Berliner Glas
In addition to the high light output of 40 lumens at the end of a thin light guide of 20 gauges and the flexible color values, which can be achieved without light filters as opposed to Xenon light sources, the RGB LED light source module provides more benefits:
- High power! 40 lm at end of fiber without change of intensity and spectra.
- Comfortable! White and colored light without filters. No toxic spectra.
- Compact! Light module can easily be integrated it into customer products: 100 mm x 80 mm x 40 mm.
- Flexible! Adaptable to fiber connectors of several brands.
- Broad range of electrical interfaces (USB, RS 232, CAN, ...) possible.
- Environmental friendly! No change of bulbs. Long life time.
Contact our specialists
Let us call you back!